Get introduced to scuba diving
Introduction to scuba diving
The Introduction to Scuba program is your introduction to the underwater world. This entry-level program gives you the opportunity to experience the underwater world, in a confined water setting.
- 30 minutes of fun and joy experiencing the underwater world.
- No home study needed.
- No experience needed.
- Minimum age of 8 years, unless enrolling as a junior diver, then the minimum age will be 10 years old.
- A medical statement by a licensed physician stating that you are medically fit to scuba dive.
- Recent ID photo (Required for training records)
- Full payment required before commencement of your course.
Aim of the course
- A short briefing about how the equipment works, followed by a swim around session.
- The aim is to show students how much fun scuba diving is and how the equipment works.
- The next step in training will be the Open Water Diver course where you will learn how to better understand the relationship between instructor and student.
- THIS EXPERIENCE IS NOT A QUALIFICATION, AND MAY ONLY BE CONDUCTED BY QUALIFIED PROFFESIONALS.
- T & C apply
- All equipment will be provided at the swimming pool.
- a swimming costume is recommended.
- If you are planning to purchase any equipment before the course, it would be advised to obtain advice from your instructor first.
Introduction to Scuba Diving : R250
- Equipment rental
- Logged Intro to scuba dive
UPGRADE TO OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE WITHIN 6 MONTHS AT AN ADDITIONAL COST OF R5000
T & C APPLY
Im ready to start